Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FauxNews is #1

Really, I always thought that they were Number 2 that required extra wiping. I know in my area, FauxNews comes on at 10pm. I would think that for most people who watch, it has more to do with time than content. Most larger cities have a FauxNew affiliate. You can get local and national news without having to stay up to the witching hour.

I have always thought that FauxNews made the Onion news look far more credible. But the numbers don't lie, FauxNews has a higher readership and that means these fucktards like O'Reilly, Hannity, and Beck can spread all sorts of bullshit and misconceptions to a public that doesn't look past the 10pm time slight. But as my friend Kevin stated, some people are just "sheeple". I will add to this "Sheeple being led to the Slaughter"

Link to

Cable News Ratings April 2010: Fox News Hits 100 Months At #1, Olbermann Breaks Into Top 10

1 comment:

  1. I think these numbers are skewed. When my mom was a flight attendant she told me how some of the hotel tv's when you turn them on go to Fox News right off the bat. And then if you turn the tv off and go to sleep, then wake back up you turn the tv back on and its fox news. Most people I know turn the tv on in the hotel rooms just for background noise as they get ready to leave.

    Also, something else to keep in mind Fox News is in a MAJORITY of the "Basic Cable Line Up" where MSNBC is in the Premium/Digital packages. Happy to see Olberman bust into top 10.

    ReplyDelete