Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Birthers are Bitter about a Black named Barrack

Now, this is not new. We have been hearing about the birther movement for quite some time. Hell, there is even a push for legislation for him to prove his citizenship. Really? you think that it is a big conspiracy to get an non-citizen in the Whitey House?

There is so many ties between birthers, tea baggers, and Republicans sickens me to see that the country is devolving.

I really have to wonder:
A. Would there be as much fuss, if he was white?
B. His name was Steve "Cornbread" Williams?
C. He was a Republican?
D. All of the Above

Personally, I think it is "D". I really think that all three groups are racist bastards. But hey, that is my opinion. You may have a different one. It's kinda hard to like anything about groups that get support from Sarah Palin and FauxNews.

I would not be surprised when the cameras are off and they pull on their Klan hoodies to roast marshmallows to a burning cross with an burning likeness of the president.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.atlantapost.com/2010/04/hawaii-lawmakers-pass-bill-to-limit-obama-birth-certificate-requests/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it laughable that Obama made it all the way to president without being vetted as a citizen. That would be a HUGE cover-up. Too big of a cover-up for the boobs in Washington.

    ReplyDelete